Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Seventh Generation Fresh Lavender Scent laundry detergent


I was sent a few sample packets of Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent to try. The detergent packaging states that it is free of dyes, optical brighteners or synthetic fragrances and that it is a natural detergent made with plant based ingredients. I am very picky about what I use to wash our clothes and I generally try to find the purest soap or make it my self because I don't want my family to suffer with irritations from laundry soap.
I used this detergent in my husbands work clothes because I figured if it would get something that he sweats in clean and it would not irritate his skin when he wore it after it was washed while he was sweating in it, then it would work for our whole families clothing. It did a great job of leaving his clothes clean and fresh smelling without dyes or harsh perfumes.
I used it in my HE washer in a cold water wash and it performed great. I will be sure to grab a bottle on my next shopping trip and recommend it to anyone who may be looking for a better laundry detergent.

*I received a #freesample for the purpose of providing an honest review. All opinions are 100% my own and based on my personal experience with the product.*

No comments:

Post a Comment