Wednesday, November 4, 2015

#skincaresystem


ADVANCED BIOSCIENCE Phytoceramides+VitaminC Serum 

I like that this pack works to address skin issues on the surface as well as what is going on inside as well. Your skin's appearance is greatly affected by what you put into your body and I will admit that the food I put into my body it's not always what's best for it. I was sent this Vitamin C Serum skin care system at a price reduction to use and give my true opinion on how it performed for me. I wanted to give this some time to work before I rushed to give a review and I have been using this system for almost a month now and have started to see some results.
I included this into my regular routine. I use the serum at night after I cleanse my face properly. It feels very nice on my skin and not at all gritty or sticky. I also adjust the vitamins I normally take so that I wouldn't get too much of any vitamin by including the veggie capsules. The capsules were easy to swallow with no strong aftertaste. I can say that by including this system in my regime, I have noticed that age spot on my cheek has started to lighten up and looks as though it is starting to fade. I also noticed that the lines on my decolletage have started to smooth out since I have been using this serum on them. I won't say that I immediately looked 10 years younger but I will say that I can feel a difference in how much healthier my skin is. I still have plenty of the serum left so I have also started to smooth the serum on my husband's face. He spends a lot of time outdoors while working and is face is starting to get very dry from the change in the weather so I'm sure this will help with his skin issues as well.
*I have received this product for free or at a discount for the purpose of providing an honest and unbiased review. I received absolutely NO MONETARY COMPENSATION for this review and all opinions are 100% my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment